The Butte County Fair in Gridley has extended the entry deadline for the Junior Industrial and Creative Arts Auction. Entries will be taken until July 29,2017.
2017 Butte County Fair
Junior Industrial and Creative Arts Exhibit
Auction Rules: Group and Individual Entries
The item to be auctioned must have been created between September 1, 2016 and August 11, 2017.
Entry Fee: $20 per item
ONLINE ENTRY CLOSES – July 14, 2017 NEW DEADLINE! NOW JULY 29,2017
Entries delivered and set-up for display: Friday, August 11th, between 1 p.m., – 5 p.m., and Saturday, August 12th, between 9 a.m., – 1 p.m.
Entries released: Monday, August 28th, 9 a.m., – 2 p.m.
The goal of the Junior ICA Auction is:
· To provide a learning opportunity for young people in a group setting or as individuals to experience the skills and business knowledge required to successfully develop and bring to market a product of their own creation.
· To generate needed funds for educational programming for students learning these valuable skills.
· To allow students to experience the financial rewards of their hard work.
· To develop a new and exciting element to the annual Butte County Fair.
· Groups and individuals are expected to market their projects and secure a minimum of two buyers.
Go to Butte County Fair website, Stills Exhibit, SEA for exact rules and more information.