CALL FOR STUDENT ARTISTS!
HIGH SCHOOL ART EXHIBIT: YOUNG PERSPECTIVES
Student artists from Yuba and Sutter Counties are invited to participate in the Yuba-Sutter Regional Arts Council's juried high school art exhibit, Young Perspectives. This exhibit will be on display May 14 – 25, 2013, with a closing reception on Thursday, May 23 from 5 – 7 PM. Submissions must be dropped off at the Yuba-Sutter Regional Arts Council on Friday, May 10, between the hours of 12 and 4 PM to be considered for inclusion.
1. One entry per student. $5 entry fee to cover postcard and promotional costs.
2. Students submitting work must be between the ages of 12 and 19 and currently enrolled in high school
(including home school/independent studies).
3. Submissions must be dropped off on Thursday, May 9 or Friday, May 10 during office hours: 12 PM – 4 PM, at the Yuba-Sutter Regional Arts Council (624 E Street, Marysville). Students or parents/guardians may contact the Arts Council to make other arrangements. Deadline for submissions is Friday, May 10 at 4 PM.
4. All submissions must have contact information (Name, address, phone and email) and artwork information (artist name, title, medium, dimensions, year completed and price) attached.
5. All mediums accepted. All themes and subject matter accepted.
6. All artwork must be framed and/or ready to display.
Contact: Marika Garcia